1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognise the user.
2. What types of cookies are used http://geniotic.es/?
– Depending on the length of time the cookies remain active, they can be as follows:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing a website.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie whereby the data remains stored in the terminal. They can be accessed and processed for a defined period of time. They have a deletion date.
– Depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and the data obtained are processed, we can distinguish the following:
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s device and which are managed exclusively by us for the better functioning of the site.
- Third-party cookies: They are those that are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another entity that will process the data obtained.
When you browse http://geniotic.es/ the following cookies may be set on your device:
- Analysis cookies: They are used to study the behaviour of users when browsing our blog. This way we can find out the most viewed contents, the number of visitors, etc. Information that we will use to improve your browsing experience. They can be their own but also those of third parties. The latter include Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager cookies. _ga: This cookie is set by Google Analytics.The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage for site analytics reporting.Cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors. A duration of 2 years.
_ga: This cookie is set by Google Analytics.The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage for site analytics reporting.Cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors. A duration of 2 years.
_gid: This cookie is set by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information about how visitors use a website and helps to create an analytical report of how the website is performing. The data collected, including the number of visitors, the source of visitors and the pages, will be displayed anonymously. A duration of 1 day.
_gat_gtag: _Google uses this cookie to distinguish users. Duration 1 day.
3. Configuration, consultation and deactivation of cookies
– You can modify the consent and settings given to this website by clicling here.
– You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
- Chrome http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-web
– Everything related to Google cookies, both analytical and advertising, as well as their management and configuration can be consulted at: