Who is the controller of your personal data?
Geniotic Solutions, S.L., is responsible for the processing of your personal data. Therefore, we guarantee security and confidential treatment, in accordance with the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT, as well as any other applicable regulation.
For what purposes do we use your personal data?
At Geniotic Solutions, S.L. we use your data to the extent permitted by the RGPD, as well as by current legislation. In any case, the processing will be carried out for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes. Under no circumstances will they be processed in a manner incompatible with such purposes. The following treatments will be carried out:
- To set up and manage your account, provide customer support and training, verify your identity, and submit important account, subscription, and Service information.
- To manage and administer commercial relationship with Geniotic Solutions, S.L., for the provision of the services requested, as well as their maintenance, management of customer service and, in general, the fulfillment of the obligations of the contract, (including processing of payments, accounting, auditing, invoicing and collection, plus support services).
- Complying with our legal regulations.
- Offering and suggesting customised content such as news, research, reports, and commercial information. We analyse the way you use our Services to suggest features or Services that could be of your interest, so that we can make our Services easier to use.
- To communicate with you in connection with surveys and polls in which you wish to participate and to carry them out in order to analyse the data collected for market research purposes.
- To enforce our terms and conditions.
- To provide you with marketing, as permitted by law.
- To protect our rights, privacy, security, networks, systems, and assets or those from others.
- Analyse and improve our services and communications with you.
- Monitoring and evaluating compliance with our policies and standards.
What is the legitimacy for processing your data?
The legitimacy of the processing of personal data that we carry out is at all times in compliance with the provisions of Article 6 of the EDPR, in particular the legal basis for the processing is as follows:
- EDPR/ European Data Protection Regulation (known by the acronym RGPD in Spanish, from Reglamento General de Protección de datos): 6.1.b) Processing necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures at the request of the data subject.
- EDPR 6.1.c) Processing necessary for compliance with a legal obligation applicable to the controller.
- EDPR 6.1.f) Processing is necessary for the satisfaction of legitimate interests of Geniotic Solutions, S.L. or by third parties with indication of such legitimate interests.
In cases where the legitimation for the main purpose of data use is not found in any of the above legal bases, the data subject’s consent to the processing will be requested.
How long do we keep your data?
The personal data provided shall be kept for the time necessary in order to fulfill the purpose for which they are collected and to determine any possible liabilities that may arise from such purpose -in addition to the periods established in the archives and documentation regulations-.
Who do we share your personal information with?
- Financial entities
- Fraud detection and prevention entities
- Tax advice
- Technology service providers
- Providers and partners of logistics, transport, and delivery service
- Service suppliers related to customer care
- Providers and partners of services related to marketing
- Public administration
- Third parties who assist us in providing the Services or acting on our behalf
What are your rights?
In particular, regardless of the purpose or the lawful basis on which we process your data, you have the right to:
- Right to access: any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether Geniotic Solutions, S.L. is processing personal data concerning him/her.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to access your personal data that we hold about you and to request its rectification if it is inaccurate.
- Right of erasure: when the data collected are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
- Right to restriction of processing: you may request the limitation of the processing of your data and request that they be kept for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right of data portability: you have the right to obtain personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another person in charge.
- Right to withdraw consent: the right to withdraw any consent you have previously given us to handle your personal information. If you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of our use of your personal information before you withdrew your consent.
How can you exercise your rights?
Geniotic Solutions, S.L. undertakes to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights. You may exercise them free of charge by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining in detail the reason for your request and the right you wish to exercise. In accordance with the Law, you must provide a copy of your DNI/ NIE. You are informed that you may also exercise your rights by submitting a declaration to the competent supervisory authority, where you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.
DPD-Data Protection Delegate